A2L was thrilled to be nominated in a number of categories again in the “Best of Legal Times” competition. We have won in these categories before, and I'd love your vote today in support of us.
I think these types of surveys are very useful for lawyers to participate in by identifying the very best service providers to the legal industry whom they are familiar with, in any number of categories. Once the results are in and published, lawyers and law firms can use the survey results, which can serve as a handy shortcut for finding the best providers. This includes, of course, trial consulting, jury consulting and all the other areas in which A2L competes.
These surveys don’t replace the old-fashioned method of seeking out good references and using providers that you’ve had good experiences with in the past. But they add very useful information – the “wisdom of crowds” in the form of the opinions of hundreds of lawyers who have looked to these providers in the past.
We believe that we stack up with the top providers in our industry. This year, we were nominated as Best Trial Consultants, Best Jury Consultants, and Best Demonstrative Evidence Provider.
If you'd like to participate, follow this link and scroll (you can skip the rest) to questions 45, 46, & 49 - don't forget to press the DONE button at the end.
Thanks for helping to identify the best in the business. You've told us before that we are at the top of our industries, and I hope you'll do it again.
- Who Are The Highest-Rated Jury Consultants?
- A2L Voted Best Jury Consultants and Best Trial Graphics Firm by the Readers of LegalTimes
- Download the Best of the National Law Journal 2013 Here - A2L Voted #1 in Demonstrative Evidence!
- A2L Voted Top Demonstrative Evidence - Graphics Firm - Download the NLJ's Best of 2012 Supplement Here
- A2L Consulting - Voted Best Demonstrative Evidence Provider 2011 - 2013