In recent years, I have seen in-house counsel become increasingly involved in litigation. Gone are the days when in-house would simply hire the top name litigator and hope for the best.
Today, in-house counsel help determine trial strategy, they closely manage budget, they assist in choosing litigation support consultants, and they sometimes take a leadership role on the trial team. However, since trials are relatively rare and not many in-house counsel are trial lawyers themselves, how are in-house counsel supposed to effectively contribute in a litigation environment beyond simply managing the purse-strings?
Enter this new and free book, The In-House Counsel Litigation Toolkit, a first of its kind for A2L Consulting. We have published more than a dozen wildly popular books over the last several years that have been collectively downloaded more than 100,000 times. However, this new 172-page book is the first A2L book designed for in-house counsel and their outside counsel. It contains 50 hand-curated articles focused on litigation and the role of modern in-house counsel.
Inside, you will find articles like:
- 25 Things In-House Counsel Should Insist Outside Litigation Counsel Do
- 5 Signs of a Dysfunctional Trial Team and What To Do About It
- Portray Your Client as a Hero in 17 Easy Storytelling Steps
- 17 Tips for a Great Preferred Vendor Program
- 12 Alternative Fee Arrangements We Use and You Could Too
- 7 Reasons In-House Should Want a Mock Trial
- 9 Things Outside Counsel Say About In-House Counsel
- In-House Hiring Methods for Outside Litigation Counsel Are Surprising
- and 43 other valuable articles.
In the litigation consulting industry, A2L Consulting is the top thought leading and quality leading organization. We have been consistently voted best jury consultants and best litigation graphics consultants, and our blog has been recognized by the ABA as one of the industry's very best. The authors of the articles in this book have collectively consulted on many thousands of cases over the last several decades. The articles contained here are one-of-a-kind expert-authored articles and have never been assembled together into a book.
I hope that you find the information in this book valuable, and I would welcome your feedback. You may download the complimentary book by clicking here or clicking the download image below. Enjoy and here's to a great 2015.