Animators at Law (Now A2L) Pioneers Flat-Fee Trial Technician Pricing
Animators at Law is now offering flat-fee pricing for both demonstrative evidence consulting services AND trial technician/courtroom hot-seat consulting services.
Animators at Law pioneered flat-fee arrangements for trial graphics consulting in 2009. Now, this popular pricing model is offered coast-to-coast for trial technician/hot-seat services. Gone forever are the days of unpredictable trial technician invoices and uncomfortable conversations between inside and outside counsel.
With this flat-fee pricing model, Animators at Law clients are now enjoying:
Animators at Law
- Predictability: With inside counsel now routinely demanding a litigation budget, our new pricing model allows you to communicate a penny-accurate trial technician budget.
- Positive Client Conversations: Animators at Law clients are winning kudos from their clients for controlling these essential but formerly unpredictable trial technician expenses and returning the focus to winning.
- Avoiding Competitor Surprise: Our competitors count on billable hour budgets spiraling out of control at the 11th hour. Animators at Law counts on happy repeat clients.
- Fewer Administrative Hassles: 'Set it and forget it' convenience is realized. With a flat-fee arrangement, invoicing is predictable and the billing partner no longer needs to sort through line-item billing or field the inevitable collections call.
- Settlement Insurance & Hourly Billing Still Available: If the case settles, no additional trial technician fees accumulate after work stops. If the team prefers traditional hourly billing, it is still available.
is believed to be the only national trial presentation consulting firm offering such a pricing model for trial technician services
Some forward-thinking law firms that have recently benefited from the Animators at Law innovative alternative fee pricing model include:
Crowell & Moring
Holland & Knight
McDermott Will & Emery
If you would like to discuss how to make flat-fee billing work for your team, please call 800.337.7697 x121 now. After a short phone conversation, Animators at Law is able to offer a flat-rate price for your project. Hurry and call us before opposing counsel does!
About A2L Consulting
• Leading national litigation consulting firm since 1995
• Personnel nationwide
• Routinely voted #1 for demonstrative evidence consulting, jury consulting or intellectual property litigation consulting nationally
• Consulted for all major law firms on 10,000+ cases with trillions of dollars cumulatively at stake offering:
Trial Consulting: mock trials, Micro-Mock™, mock Markman hearings, jury consulting, shadow juries, jury selection and more;
Trial Graphics: legal graphics and litigation graphics, courtroom animation, video, printed foam core trial exhibits, PowerPoint presentation consulting, simplifying the case story and more;
Trial Technology & Onsite Personnel: ebriefs (electronic briefs), hot seat operators, trial technicians, courtroom presentations and more;
Look for A2L trial consultants, graphics consultants and jury consultants in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, New York, NY, Boston, MA, Alexandria, VA, Atlanta, GA, Miami, FL, Chicago, IL, Houston, Texas, Los Angeles, CA, and San Francisco, California, Wilmington, Delaware, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ, San Antonio, Palo Alto, Dallas, Detroit, Baltimore, Cleveland, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Pittsburgh, Richmond, VA, Salt Lake City, Denver, London, Dublin, Johannesburg, Brussels and many other cities and countries around the world. A2L Contact Information.
Claim a FREE Subscription to this Blog - The Litigation Consulting Report - Quarterly iPad Giveaways for Subscribers