Animators at Law is now offering flat-fee pricing for both demonstrative evidence consulting services AND trial technician/courtroom hot-seat consulting services.
Animators at Law pioneered flat-fee arrangements for trial graphics consulting in 2009. Now, this popular pricing model is offered coast-to-coast for trial technician/hot-seat services. Gone forever are the days of unpredictable trial technician invoices and uncomfortable conversations between inside and outside counsel.
With this flat-fee pricing model, Animators at Law clients are now enjoying:
- Predictability: With inside counsel now routinely demanding a litigation budget, our new pricing model allows you to communicate a penny-accurate trial technician budget.
- Positive Client Conversations: Animators at Law clients are winning kudos from their clients for controlling these essential but formerly unpredictable trial technician expenses and returning the focus to winning.
- Avoiding Competitor Surprise: Our competitors count on billable hour budgets spiraling out of control at the 11th hour. Animators at Law counts on happy repeat clients.
- Fewer Administrative Hassles: 'Set it and forget it' convenience is realized. With a flat-fee arrangement, invoicing is predictable and the billing partner no longer needs to sort through line-item billing or field the inevitable collections call.
- Settlement Insurance & Hourly Billing Still Available: If the case settles, no additional trial technician fees accumulate after work stops. If the team prefers traditional hourly billing, it is still available.
Animators at Law is believed to be the only national trial presentation consulting firm offering such a pricing model for trial technician services.
Some forward-thinking law firms that have recently benefited from the Animators at Law innovative alternative fee pricing model include:
Crowell & Moring
Holland & Knight
McDermott Will & Emery
If you would like to discuss how to make flat-fee billing work for your team, please call 800.337.7697 x121 now. After a short phone conversation, Animators at Law is able to offer a flat-rate price for your project. Hurry and call us before opposing counsel does!