Top 10 Q3 Articles from The Litigation Consulting Report
by Ken Lopez
We are always interested in knowing what interests our readers – so that we can offer more helpful information on this blog as we refine our interests and learn what our readers want.
Here are our top 10 blog posts for the third quarter of 2012, in the order in which they were viewed and downloaded by readers such as you. It’s interesting that the #1 post for the quarter involved a very current issue – the Apple v. Samsung patent litigation.
We predicted that in the Apple v. Samsung case, the outcome would be the result of good storytelling and demonstrative evidence, not necessarily the best legal case. We are not surprised that the blog posts that focus on storytelling are often the most popular. People like a good story, and to the extent that a trial presentation mirrors that interest, it will be successful.
- Demonstrative Evidence & Storytelling: Lessons from Apple v. Samsung
- 12 Reasons Bullet Points are Bad in Trial Graphics or Anywhere
- Patent Litigation Graphics & Storytelling Proven Effective: The Apple v. Samsung Jury Speaks
- 16 Trial Presentation Tips You Can Learn from Hollywood
- 9 Trial Graphics and Trial Technology Budget Friendly Tips
- 6 Trial Presentation Errors Lawyers Can Easily Avoid
- 5 TrialDirector Techniques for Seamless Trial Presentations
- How a Litigation Consultant Can Help You with Closing Statements
- 7 Ways to Draft a Better Opening Statement
- Comic Brief for Your Comic Relief: Teaching with Graphics
About A2L Consulting
• Leading national litigation consulting firm since 1995
• Personnel nationwide
• Routinely voted #1 for demonstrative evidence consulting, jury consulting or intellectual property litigation consulting nationally
• Consulted for all major law firms on 10,000+ cases with trillions of dollars cumulatively at stake offering:
Trial Consulting: mock trials, Micro-Mock™, mock Markman hearings, jury consulting, shadow juries, jury selection and more;
Trial Graphics: legal graphics and litigation graphics, courtroom animation, video, printed foam core trial exhibits, PowerPoint presentation consulting, simplifying the case story and more;
Trial Technology & Onsite Personnel: ebriefs (electronic briefs), hot seat operators, trial technicians, courtroom presentations and more;
Look for A2L trial consultants, graphics consultants and jury consultants in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, New York, NY, Boston, MA, Alexandria, VA, Atlanta, GA, Miami, FL, Chicago, IL, Houston, Texas, Los Angeles, CA, and San Francisco, California, Wilmington, Delaware, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ, San Antonio, Palo Alto, Dallas, Detroit, Baltimore, Cleveland, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Pittsburgh, Richmond, VA, Salt Lake City, Denver, London, Dublin, Johannesburg, Brussels and many other cities and countries around the world. A2L Contact Information.
Claim a FREE Subscription to this Blog - The Litigation Consulting Report - Quarterly iPad Giveaways for Subscribers