Trial Director Helps A2L's Trial Technicians Make Litigators Look Like Expert Courtroom Directors
We believe the courtroom presentation softare package TrialDirector has a place in any trial where at least 50 documents will be used. Using TrialDirector means potentially having millions of documents a click away and that the presentation of those documents will be compelling and interactive. Using TrialDirector means looking polished and in control of your trial presentation. A2L Consulting supports TrialDirector and has full time staff who are expert in its use - we call these staffers, trial technicians.
Indata's TrialDirector trial presentation software has held a majority of the trial presentation market share for more than 10 years. First released in 1996, TrialDirector has emerged as the go-to standard for serious trial technicians operating in the nation's courtrooms. A2L Consulting embraced the use of TrialDirector while most demonstrative evidence was presented as traditional foam core boards.
Today, TrialDirector is usually paired with PowerPoint, scale models, the occasional printed large format foam core trial board and other specialty software to make a complete trial presentation possible. In cases where budget allows, trial teams rely on trial technicians or hot-seat operators to run TrialDirector and PowerPoint and make sure that the trial technology presentation is smooth.
We invite you to contact us to learn more about how we can assist with all of your trial presentation needs, from jury consulting to litigation graphics to trial technology:
Some additional resources on A2L Consulting's site that you may find useful include:
- Trial Director Related E-Book: 20 Questions to Ask Before Engaging a Trial Technician
- TrialDirector Certified Trial Technicians: Request Pricing or Availability
- Trial Technicians: A2L Articles Discussing Trial Technicians Generally
- TrialUsing TrialDirector and Trial Technicians: Why We Know Technology Won't Make You Look Slick
- Trial Technicians: What You Must Know Before Using One
Trial technicians using TrialDirector are normally responsible for the following at A2L:
- building a trial exhibit and document database prior to the start of trial;
- cutting and making deposition clips and syncing them with a depo transcript;
- working with the litigation team to prep witnesses to build their comfort with an electronic presentation;
- setting up a war room and courtroom with trial presentation technology and electronics;
- working to finalize the case-in-chief and demonstrative evidence presentations;
- running the electronics in the courtroom so any document is accessible instantly;
- creating on-the-fly demonstratives to be used with a witness on cross examination;
- running the entire trial presentation using Trial Director;
Some additional trial technology, trial graphics and trial technician articles that you may find useful include:
A2L Consulting's trial technicians are available nationwide -- even worldwide. We work most frequently in major cities like New York, Los Angeles, Washington, DC, Houston and Chicago, however our work has recently taken us to Boston, Newark, New Jersey, Wilmington, Delaware, Philadelphia, Virginia, Maryland, Atlanta, Dallas, Phoenix and London, England. Please know that A2L Consulting provides a variety of litigation consulting services to law firms and corporations worldwide. The firm's services include jury consulting, trial graphics/courtroom graphics and trial technology equipment. Our clients include litigators from ALL major law firms.
Contact A2L Consulting 24/7 to run
Have Questions or Need Help?
I would be happy to serve as your point of contact for questions about jury consulting, mock trials, litigation graphics, in-court trial support technicians, visual advocacy and other litigation consulting services:
Director, Business Development