Visual Persuasion Consulting Services
Whether your need is to persuade a skeptical audience, influence social media viewers or rapidly turn public or legislative opinion in your direction, our visual persuasion experts can help. Our visual persuasion services include:
- Corporate Presentations
- Social Media Messaging
- Lobbying Visuals
Ever since the rise and growth of the Internet, times have changed so much that if you don't dominate the visual space in your battlefield with persuasive graphics -- whether you’re in the courtroom, the boardroom or the political landscape -- you will, all other things being equal, lose your battle.
Thanks to social media, mobile phones and the Internet, we can all move much more quickly now. We can get more done. We can influence more people. We can maintain relationships with more people than someone who lived just a couple of hundred years ago would meet in their entire lifetimes. This ability to move quickly is translating to efficiencies that are good for those who can keep up.
Let A2L help you. We've quietly been helping lobbyists, attorneys and others seeking to influence with pictures for 20 years. Below are some related visual persuasion articles:
- What is Visual Persuasion and What Do You Need to Know About It?
- How Pictures Are Increasingly Influencing You
- 5 Ways to Apply Active Teaching Methods for Better Persuasion
- 12 Ways to SUCCESSFULLY Combine Oral and Visual Presentations
- 5 Chart Tricks and Cheats to Watch Out For
- 7 Ways to Avoid Making Your PowerPoint Slides Your Handout
- 14 Tips for Delivering a Great Board Meeting Presentation
- Presentation Graphics: Why The President Is Better Than You
- 12 Reasons Bullet Points Are Bad (in Trial Graphics or Anywhere)
- Font Matters - A Trial Graphics Consultant's Trick to Overcome Bias
- 6 Studies That Support Litigation Graphics in Courtroom Presentations
- 8 Videos and 7 Articles About the Science of Persuasion
- Could Surprise Be One of Your Best Visual Persuasion Tools?
- Advocacy and Lobbying Presentations
Contact A2L Consulting 24/7 to run a conflicts check, ask a last-minute question or talk to us for any reason.
Have Questions or Need Help?
I would be happy to serve as your point of contact for questions about jury consulting, mock trials, litigation graphics, in-court trial support technicians, visual advocacy and other litigation consulting services:
Director, Business Development