Many times in a typical year, A2L is voted #1 in one of our service areas (jury consulting, litigation graphics consulting, and hot-seat/trial technology consulting) in reader-driven polls. Often these polls are conducted by major legal industry publications and sometimes by bar association publications.
We don't announce all of our wins as honestly, I feel a little guilty writing about it. Yes, that sounds a bit like a #humblebrag, but I mean it.
I, like all the other authors here at A2L’s Litigation Consulting Report Blog, work hard to create reader-focused articles -- not A2L-focused articles. We publish to engage with the world’s top trial lawyers in a way unlike anyone else. We publish to elevate the overall state of the industry. We publish because we authentically love what we do.
Today, we're very proud to announce that the Massachusetts litigation community voted in the annual Massachusetts Lawyer Weekly reader survey and concluded that A2L was a top firm in both courtroom presentations and jury consulting. We are honored and grateful.
With that announcement and explanation out of the way, let's make this article about you -- our 10,000 or so readers whom we value so much. Let's even do it in my favorite way possible -- using a list. The ABA said of our blog articles, “It’s hard to resist the infectious numbered-list headlines that keep us reading their chatty, first-person posts answering questions we hadn't yet thought to ask.”
So here are the top five reasons why A2L being voted number one matters to you that are in no way about us:
- These votes are helpful for your client relationship. It’s easier for you if a company is vetted already. As they say, nobody gets fired for hiring IBM, and the same is true when it comes to your litigation clients. Because A2L is regularly voted a top litigation consulting firm, you can make a recommendation to your client with total peace of mind.
- There is so much to worry about at trial. It’s nice to take one worry off the table by hiring a trial consultant that has this level of approval.
- This saves your client money. Taking the time to find the litigation consulting firm that’s right for your case is expensive to do well. This effort could easily cost the client thousands of dollars. Instead, you can present these options to your client: we can interview all the regular players or we can believe in the wisdom of the legal community.
- This saves you time in vetting. Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly issued a helpful guide of top-rated firms like ours. It's a nice peer-reviewed guide that gives you insight into who the best people are. You can download that by clicking here.
- You know that your peers trust us. At the end of the day, most of us trust our peers to give us good recommendations for everything from doctors to lawyers to handymen. The same is true for litigation consultants.
Other free articles and resources related to A2L's jury consulting and demonstrative evidence consulting practices:
- Three Top Trial Lawyers Tell Us Why Storytelling Is So Important
- A2L Voted Best Jury Consultants & Best Trial Graphics Firm
- 3 Types of Litigation Graphics Consultants
- 11 Ways to Start Right With Your Litigation Graphics Team
- 21 Reasons a Litigator Is Your Best Litigation Graphics Consultant
- 5 Settlement Scenarios Where Litigation Graphics Create Leverage
- 6 Triggers That Prompt a Call to Your Litigation Consultant
- VIDEO: Working with A2L Consulting - Customers Talk About A2L's Litigation Consulting Services
- 17 Reasons Why Litigation Consultants Are Better at Graphics Than Law Firms
- 10 Types of Value Added by Litigation Graphics Consultants
- The Real Value of Jury Consulting, Litigation Graphics & Trial Tech
- How Does a Trial Presentation Consulting Firm Do What It Does?
- With So Few Trials, Where Do You Find Trial Experience Now?
- 12 Ways in Which We Make a Boutique Litigation Firm Feel Like a Big Firm
- 16 PowerPoint Litigation Graphics You Won't Believe Are PowerPoint
- 10 Things Litigation Consultants Do That WOW Litigators
- 6 Studies That Support Litigation Graphics in Courtroom Presentations
- FREE Webinar: Persuading with PowerPoint Litigation Graphics
- FREE Webinar: Storytelling as a Persuasion Tool
- 10 Things Litigators Can Learn From Newscasters
- The 12 Worst PowerPoint Mistakes Litigators Make
- 6 Trial Presentation Errors Lawyers Can Easily Avoid
- Explaining the Value of Litigation Consulting to In-House Counsel
- The 14 Most Preventable Trial Preparation Mistakes
- Trial Graphics Dilemma: Why Can't I Make My Own Slides? (Says Lawyer)
- Law360 Interviews A2L Consulting's Founder/CEO Ken Lopez