by Ken Lopez
In the first quarter of 2016, A2L Consulting reported record amounts of business and web traffic. Well, those numbers have only continued to climb throughout the second and third quarters of this year. High stakes litigation is booming across the industry, although it's not heavily concentrated in any one law firm or in any one business sector.
Every year, more than a quarter million visits are paid to A2L's blog, The Litigation Consulting Report. Each year we publish more than 100 articles focused on highly specialized areas of persuasion science, jury consulting, high-stakes litigation, and the use of litigation graphics at trial.
To help our readership find the very best articles, we publish "best of" articles like this one throughout the year. Today, I'm highlighting the five articles that you, our readers, voted the very best of the past two quarters. I think each is a fascinating read.
5. 10 Criteria that Define Great Trial Teams: Our top trial experts at A2L seek to distill the essence of trial preparation and develop a numerical way to measure its quality and predict success.
4. 50 Characteristics of Top Trial Teams: We tell our readers what the unique characteristics of the top trial teams are. Some of them are quite surprising.
3. 6 Ways to Become a Better Storyteller: At A2L, we share the results of our best thinking on storytelling at trial. What are the best time-tested techniques?
2. SPICE Is the Key to Persuasion: An expert on the art of persuasion identifies the key aspects of persuading juries or anyone else, summed up in the acronym SPICE.
1. 12 Things About PowerPoint You Probably Never Knew: A litigation graphics expert shows how little-known aspects of PowerPoint, far from being dull, can help persuade when creating PowerPoint trial graphics.