Our Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions and Trial Consulting
Based out of Washington, DC, A2L Consulting is one of the nation’s leading providers of legal solutions and trial consulting services. Our location makes us easily accessible to many of the country’s largest firms with offices in the Washington, DC area. Whether your firm is looking for competent trial technicians, compelling litigation graphics, or impressive 3d animations, you have to search no further than the nation’s capital to find the company to meet your needs.
In the realm of legal solutions, we have several trial consultants on staff in the Washington, DC office to help you with any of your litigation needs. Our attorney trial consultants are available to support you through all stages of your litigation in order to put your litigation team at ease. We can assist you with several litigation services such as case theme assessment, Markman tutorial construction and judge-specific legal argument development.
Useful links about the Nation's Capital legal solutions:
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: Trial Consulting - Hot Seat/Trial Techs
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: Trial Consulting - Trial Graphics
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: Jury Consulting
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: E-Briefs
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: Animation
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: Teaching Science to Juries
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: Effective Use of Demonstratives
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: Visual Strategies for Litigation
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: Trial Technicians
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: Mock Trials
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: Courtroom Logistics
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: Visual Strategy for Courtroom Presentations
- Nation's Capital - Legal Solutions for: Trial Consulting - Innovation
In addition, our trial consultants can help you develop ideas for convincing litigation graphics. Consultants work side-by-side with our experienced graphic artists to effectively convey your legal arguments visually and explain difficult legal concepts to a judge or jury. Our specialties include PowerPoint presentations, 2d and 3d animations and courtroom boards and are used in summary judgment briefs and during jury and bench trials.
If you need a technological expert to handle your exhibits and Power Point presentations at trial, our Washington, DC-based trial technicians are available to run the technology in the courtroom. Our trial techs are familiar with the judges and courtroom layouts of many of the state and federal courts in the nation’s capital.
For patent firms, our Washington, DC office is a prime location because it is conveniently located near the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and the Federal Court of Appeals. We have consultants and trial technicians available for all of your patent litigation needs, including Markman tutorial development and tutorial script editing.
A2L Consulting has 16 years of experience providing legal solutions and trial consulting in the nation’s capital. Whether you are located in the Washington, DC area or have offices elsewhere, A2L Consulting has sufficient resources to meet your needs.
Recent A2L Trial Consulting Articles
From major law firms, to government agencies throughout the Nation's Capital A2L's legal solutions for trial consulting, jury consulting, litigation graphics, trial technicians are a true innovation. Whether your need takes you to the federal courts in DC, Alexandria, Richmond, Greenbelt or Baltimore or local courts in Falls Church, Fairfax, Rockville, Alexandria or Loudoun, we probably have experience there. Please contact us with questions whether your need is immediate or down the road:
Director of Operations